About our Company
Unit Refurbishments are renovation experts and part of Jawcon Pty Ltd who are leading construction and building specialists servicing all of Brisbane. Unit Refurbishments specialise in providing renovation services throughout Brisbane and South-East Queensland.
Experience and Reputation
Unit Refurbishments have grown substantially over the years. Our long standing relationships with our team, a wide range of sub contractors and suppliers provides the ability to provide renovation services for most types of building refurbishments and not just units. Our outstanding reputation and vast experience in the construction industry ensures the highest standards.
Unit Refurbishments has over twenty nine years experience in the building trade.
We don’t just renovate units! If you are considering renovating or modernising part of your home, hotel, shop, factory, office, club or even an extension built, then look no further than Unit Refurbishments. You can trust the Unit Refurbishments team to meet your requirements on time and on budget.
Whether it be a full house, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom or business or tourist premises renovation and restoration or a partial home improvement such as creating an archway or the opening up of two rooms into one… or replacing doors and windows, then we possess all the skills and experience to complete the perfect job for you.
Our team of skilled craftsmen enjoy an excellent reputation for the high quality of our work and our excellent customer service… And we guarantee all our work.
When it comes to your building project you’re in safe hands. Jawcon Pty Ltd and our team of professionals and tradespeople will construct your ideas with care. Below is a summary of some of the renovation services we provide:
- Construction plan reviews and costing
- Liaising with you (or your representative) between your architect, engineers, certifier and tradespeople
- Facilitate and assist in obtaining Building Approval (BA) from your certifier
- Site management including site access, safety procedures and project scheduling
- Troubleshooting issues that may arise during installation
- Quality control of building work and ensuring all codes, standards and regulations are met.
- Selection, appointment, scheduling and supervision of all trades and services including but not limited to
- Cabinetry – kitchen, laundry, bathroom cabinets
- Carpentry – timber framing, roof trusses, cladding, door & window installation, skirting & architraves installation,
- beam & post installation
- Concreting – slabs, footpaths, driveways, blockwork
- Decking & Balustrading
- Demolition – asbestos removal
- Earthworks – scraping, ground levelling, foundations and slab
- Energy Efficiency – insulation, lighting, energy requirements
- Flooring – carpet, tongue and groove timber flooring, floating floors
- Glazing – shower screens, mirrors, glass balustrading
- House Raising – raising, levelling, sliding
- Landscaping – retaining walls, gardens
- Plastering – walls, ceilings, bulkheads
- Pool’s & Spa’s
- Roofing – roof tiles, colourbound, re-roofing
- Stairs – steel and timber
- Termite Protection
- Tiling – external areas, internal floors, splashbacks