Apartment and Unit Renovations in Brisbane & SEQ
Unit Refurbishments specialise and excel in apartment and unit renovations whether it be a multi-story apartment tower or a kitchen in a privately owned unit.
We can turn a tired and outdated unit (or unit block) into an ultra-modern five star apartment. We will renovate to your budget and in consultation with you work out the best renovation option that provides the greatest impact and improvements, return for your investment and/or pleasure you obtain from your renovated unit.
We have over 25 years experience in unit renovations and have built an enviable reputation for consistent quality workmanship with most of our business coming from repeat customers and recommendations.
Unit Renovations for Investors, Developers etc
We have already worked with Alton Apartments, Sea and Shore Apartments and Quest Apartments. Our unit renovations services for body corporations, property developers and investors include:-
- Front facade renovations
- Renovation of apartment tower common areas including stairs, passageways, lobby/entrance etc
- Full apartment block building renovation, internal and external including kitchens, bathrooms, living areas etc
Unit Renovations for Home Owners
Our unit refurbishment services for private unit home owners include:-
- Services of a design consultant who will work with you to maximise the impact and renovation improvements based on your budget.
- Kitchen renovations
- Bathroom renovations
- Living room renovations
- Full unit renovations
Our builders are experienced in refurbishments of heritage protected properties, multi-story apartment blocks, the popular six-pack unit blocks as well as individually owned units. We renovate to your chosen style whether it be ultra-modern, classic, eclectic or retro.
Detailed Unit Refurbishment Services
More specific apartment renovation tasks and services include:-
- Moving and removing walls in part or in full to expand living and dining areas and create the more modern open plan design
- Replacement of faulty electrical systems
- Removing and replacing carpets
- Internal and external painting and rendering
- Sanding and polishing timber floors
- Installation of laminate, tiled or floating timber floors
- Creating additional storage areas such as floor to ceiling built in cupboards, under stair storage etc
- Installing modern lighting
- Installing security systems
- Replacement of windows and doors as well as creating larger windows and bi-fold or stacker doors
- Modernising plumbing
- Gutting and completely renovation entire unit blocks or individual units to building or architectural plans
Our team of expert building renovators are experienced and skilled in large apartment refurbishment projects for body corporates and property developers. We are also sufficiently flexible to handle small unit renovations as well. No matter what your needs are in terms of unit refurbishments or renovations, you can be certain that Unit Refurbishments will deliver your renovation professionally, on time and on budget.
REQUEST A QUOTE
No obligation free quote on your renovation needs.